Sunday, February 6, 2011

Awakening

Sooooooo all my life I dont know what it has been I just never read books.  Maybe it was because I never read good ones that keep me wanting more?  I have no idea.  I just didn't have a passion for it.  Lately I have been reading like a mad woman and becoming more and more of a book worm.  I love the feeling of reading its like you become the book.  I feel as if the book becomes my life sometimes.  Its like im living in some sort of dream world.   I like it! I get to escape from my world that im living in.  Theres just something so special about curling up with a cup of tea and diving into a good book.  I have no idea what I was thinking as a youngster but I have found myself now and thats all that matters.  Sooo maybe if your not a reader you should turn off the boob tube and dive into a good book. You will be surprised :)

Live and Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment