Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dreamerzzz

I have been thinking and daydreaming alot and boy do I wanna have a job involving fashion.  The company I have truly become intrigued with is Free People.  I have to say their company and look describes me to a T.  Its not only a company  but a way of living.  Its a life of love,peace and freedom to be who you want to be.  I think us as women need to express ourselves and what better way is through clothing and art.  I am a avid reader of their blog and pretty much drool over every piece of clothing they put up on their site.  I love creating my own individual style.  Putting together things that dont match makes me feel different and special.  I like not looking the "norm" whatever that seems to mean.  As for now I work in boutiques and surf stores getting my fix of styling and ordering clothing.  I hope one day I will have a job that fits me perfectly and as of now im dreaming of being a free people gal. :)

Peace and much love
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment