Friday, September 23, 2011

Captured by your love

Ahhhh early morning rain on my roof top and soft music playing in my head.  thats what made me sit down and write a much needed post.  My life has been so busy I have not had much time to sit and write.  Is been a good and wonderful busy though.  Life is beautiful and unexpected.  I just moved in with my oh so wonderful boy friend.  People say thats a huge step and I agree it is but I have never been more happy or comfortable with my life before.  I wake up to his warmth next to me and I miss it when hes gone.  He treats me like a goddess.  Our 2 year anniversary is coming up this weekend and it still feels like I met him yesterday.  Our love will be never ending I can feel it.  Its crazy how I remember the day I met his kind face.  His long blonde hair high socks and vans.  i thought to myself I need to have him in my life.  I was a determined gal.  Our first date was surfing and our first kiss was in the ocean.  Pure magic it was.  I never looked back and here we are two years later living in a beautiful home and sharing our life.  Ohhhh life and its unexpected turns.  Hope everyone is enjoying today and feeling peaceful in their mind. Much love

Lisa

1 comment: