Saturday, June 23, 2012

Trusting is beautiful

Being able to trust someone fully is quite a beautiful thing.  Telling a certain person all your secrets and thoughts in life is a hard thing to do but not when you have pure comfort and trust.  My sweetest friend Jaryn is that friend.  With her I can have full trust and I can be myself.  Were different flowers but we have been blooming at the same time lately.  We have been living and breathing Acro yoga  and it has been more than wonderful.  Laughing parties, goddess readings, Oms and love we have a blast.  I have never done an activity where it is based on total trust.  Acro yoga is all trust and that's what us beautiful yogini's have for each other.  So I just want to thank her for being the strong amazing woman  she is. Om mani padme hum you are the jewel of the lotus.






No comments:

Post a Comment