Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cherokee Goddess

  Lately I have been thinking alot about my cherokee back ground.  I want to become more involved and learn about this beautiful culture that runs through my blood.  I feel as if in another life I was an Indian princess running through fields of flowers and living from the earth.  The way life should have stayed.  Could you imagine what things would be like if everyone planted their own crops and hunted for their food.  We wouldn't have all this harm happening to our planet.  I recently visited my old wise Yogi friend Stan a man I have know since before I could walk.  I look up to him and his wife so much.  They truly shine like the brightest star in the sky. I showed Stan a video my boyfriend did of me.  I was in a indian head dress dancing on the beach to the sounds of the wind.  I looked at Stan and he had tears running down his face.  It was one of the most beautiful moments I have ever experienced.   Words really cant explain it.  He said something struck him very deep and he remembered a time long ago when he would spend alot of time with Native Americans out west.  He said he can see it in me and knows I am a Indian.  That ment the world to me when he told me that.  Something awakened in me that night and I have been changing things in my daily life since.  Im so grateful for life and the people around me.  Things are shimmering blissfully right now and it feels wonderful.

Love and Light
Lisa  








No comments:

Post a Comment