Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Can dreams be reality?

Ohhhhh what beauty I had in my dreams last night.  What beauty indeed.  I have had some beautiful dreams in my life but this one is at the top of the list.  I was swimming around in a clear lake near my childhood home on Vilano beach.  The magical part about it was that I was not only human but half a a creature of the sea.  A mermaid indeed! My tail was so bright and luminous and my hair was adorned with shells.  I was so happy because I finally lived in the place I have dreamed of living ever since I was young. The feeling of being one with mother ocean is euphoric and freeing.  I know I belong to the sea.  I breath the prana of the tides and and feel the seas heart beat in mine.  We are one and we are free.

Much love to all my mermaids that frolic in her bright beauty <3 Om Shanti Shanti Shanti








Embrace your feminine beauty my mermaid sisters! We are bright and beautiful so let your love light shine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment