Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A higher connection

This past Sunday I went to the Rasa Lila yoga festival in Orlando Florida.  I went with my soul sister Jaryn and we were more than excited.  We got there and right away there was a yoga class starting and we plopped our mats down and got right into the flow.  Funky music was blasting and the energy was so positive and vibrant! There was so much to do! Slack lining, acro yoga, Indo board yoga, meditation, chanting, amazing food and clothing booths. I have never been surrounded by so much positive and beautiful energy.  I was high just from that!  I have to say though this festival changed something in me.  I have never felt so spiritually connected in my life as I did Sunday.  It was such a beautiful experience that I will never forget.  I went to my first womens circle at the end of the day.  Why have I never gone to one before?  This is something every woman should go to.  You release so much and put it out on the table.  I got closer with my friend Jaryn as well.  I feel like we learned so much about each other.  She really is my soul sister and im so thankful for her light and beauty in my life.  She truly is a gift. Ahhhhh I feel like im still floating.  It was an experience of a life time and I cant wait till the next Yoga festival which luckily is this Saturday! Ha ha ha so wonderful! Hope to see you in Jacksonville at the North Florida Yoga Fest!

Namaste







No comments:

Post a Comment