Sunday, December 2, 2012

The right direction

Ahhhhhh life is so beautiful and full of constant change.  You have to embrace the good and the bad.  I feel like this month, the month of the dark moon has been a very challenging time.  I would describe it as hectic and heavy.  Mercury was in retrograde and things seemed to be all over the place! Thankfully Mercury has moved out of retrograde and were moving towards winter Solstice.   Winter Solstice brings regeneration & renewal.  I feel like this is whats happening right when December started.  I recreated my jewelry and hand bag line and am embarking on my yogic journey through life.  Life has been so uplifting and bright lately. In January my best friend and acro partner Jaryn and I will be setting out on our journey to Miami for our first acro immersion.  What a start to a new year! Im focusing my intention this month and for life to decrease fear in my life and focus on the love and light that surrounds our spirit.  Here are a few pictures from a photo shoot I just did embracing my Native American roots that run through my veins. So much love in these pictures. 

Om Tat Sat







No comments:

Post a Comment