Saturday, January 19, 2013

She speaks with love

I have learned to love myself. Oh how i thought I knew.  The feeling of being strong not only on the outside but on the inside. Feeling my spirit grow like a tree.  My seeds have been planted long ago but I am now just learning how to water them to make them grow.  Not listening to the mind and letting prana speak.  What a soft voice she has so delicate yet so powerful.  If only we all listened to her and felt the goodness from within. Taking the time to breathe and feel the light caress my skin.  With moments like these what else do we need.  The stillness and quiet touch of the air we call life speaks so much more than words.  Inhail light exhale love. Even on a dreary day I feel like the sun is shining.  The flowers smell sweeter and the cardnal always comes out from the branches to remind us of our inner light. That light that only speaks of good never evil.  Les take time quiet our voices and listen to what she has to say.

Soooooo much abundance
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday reminded me to read your blog. This speaks so beautifully. Your gift of life is opening daily and it reads so well. pax vobiscum

    ReplyDelete