Saturday, March 19, 2011

keep talkin that talk

Lately I have been thinking "why do people talk so much crap on each other" ?  Its really a depressing thing to hear and see.  I mean does it make people feel better about themselves to bring other people down?  I know it makes me feel horrible talking about other people and  i quickly realize what im doing and stop.  Its hard because you want to tell people to stop talking but then it just starts a whole other problem when you do that.  We just need to not talk about people in a negative way at all.  It needs to stop cause it hearts my heart and im sure other peoples as well.  So while im meditating under miss Luna tonight ill be meditating on being kinder to others and hoping other people will too <3


Peace and love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment