Thursday, March 3, 2011

weird world

Sometimes we think too much.  I know it happens.  It just happened to me last night.  Herbal remedy can help the thinking grow stronger but I mean there's so much to think about.  The world is a crazy place and sometimes when you sit back and watch what is happening around you it kind of freaks ya out.   People are crazy and things that happen are crazy. Like when i went to this show at one of our local bars last night and these girls were just being ridiculous. Flaunting there bodies and just not looking good. Sometimes I see that and think wow I hope I was never like that.  I think people are like that because they just have not found themselves yet and thats ok.  Its all ok.  It will all be alright.   I know I have found who I am and god knows i did some searching.  We just have to understand that people are just exploring and one day lets hope they will find who they are.  Thats my outlook when i decide to sit back and watch people.  We just all need to have a positive outlook on life and follow our dreams and be ourselves and good things will come.  We will all find who we are one day :) Sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment