Thursday, November 18, 2010

Daydreamer

Today I cant stop thinking of traveling plans.  I get these sudden erges to flee or leave and a yearning  inside to explore the world.  There is so much more out there than this oh so little town of St. Augustine Fl .  I want to try new foods meet new people and just sit back and feel a different breeze on my skin.  There are plans floating in my mind of where I may run to for a week or so.  Maybe Peru? Gosh I dont know but it needs to happen.  No more talking about it I need to make these dreams come true.  Lifes to short, ya gotta make things happen.  So as my smind wanders ill leave with this quote and maybe you too will follow your dreams.


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment