Thursday, November 4, 2010

Magnolia Festival

"Sometimes not being in control is the most beautiful thing in the world"

Last weekend I went to the Suwannee River for Magnolia Festival.  I have only been to one other festival in my life and this one really opened my eyes.  I saw some of the best musicians I have ever seen.  Im so grateful for my experiences there and the music that I got to see.  I went with an amazing group of friends that all had musical talent and our campsite was constantly dancing with laughter and music.  I hope to return to the Suwannee for another fun filled weekend.




                                                                Our beautiful view

                                                                      The crew

1 comment:

  1. Spirit of the Suwanee is beautiful! I can't wait to go back. Hopefully springfest. :)

    ReplyDelete