Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Here comes the sun little darling

Lately I think the universe has been trying to tell me something and prob trying to tell everybody something.  I have been feeling a little off balance and foggy in the mind.  Maybe its the weather or maybe its just me.  Im due for a solo beach skinny dip and crystal cleansing and a night of goddess women drinking wine and trading clothing.  I think that would renew my mind and soul. My sweet honey has left for San Franny with flowers in his hair leaving me behind for some much needed alone time.  I know I didn't want him to leave but I think we need the time to recollect ourselves.  Its good for you sometimes ya know ?  Gosh within a day I will be missing him dearly.  Anyway the suns coming darling and everything is gonna be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment