Thursday, April 19, 2012

Its been too long

I have not posted in a coons age and I figured since its a dreary day why not write.  So much has been going on  in my life lately and its been wonderful.  The weather is sweet and the air is salty.  Summer is arising and im enjoying the weather before it gets too hot to breathe.  I recently have started doing Acro Yoga and just got the flight manual and it feels good to be treating my body and mind to such a beautiful exercise.   The ocean has taken over my mind and I constantly dream of being a mermaid and surfing everyday.  Heres a little something I wrote about the mermaid that I am : )

Shes a Mermaid

Her hair glistens in the morning light and the sun dribbles on her skin like drops of warm rain
She lives and breathes the ocean and her alarm clock is an incoming swell reminding her to surf
The ocean is the only place that feels right and makes her complete
Its an escape from the troubles of life and a place to breathe and meditate on the beauty of life
She sings and dances and plays in the arms of the ocean and shells from  Amphitrite's jewelry box adorn her hair
What a place to live and breathe what a place so free and full of unknown life.
Let us dance on the ocean floor and see the world in a blue light
Let us be mermaids

Live laugh and love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment