Thursday, April 26, 2012

I dont like you I love you

My most favorite person in the world and the love of my life has left for a week.   Boy I sure do miss him.  Were usually never far from each other and the funny thing is when he leaves I always get sick.  The day he left I came down with a head cold.  Last time he left I got a stomach virus.  Hes my puzzle piece and when hes gone I feel like im missing something by my side.  Its so crazy to feel a love so strong and powerful.  Hes my warmth on a cold night and my sunshine in the morning.  My shoulder to lean on and my partner in crime.  I send him kisses into the wind.  I hope they reach him in San Francisco.  Only 3 more days I tell myself and my puzzle will be back together.

Here is a little something for my darling

Ohhhh how your warm tan skin feels against mine
I could spend every moment with you and never get bored
The way you rustle my hair gives me shivers up my body and keeps me yearning for more
your love is sweeter than the first breathe of a flower in spring time
Making love in the ocean and letting the sea wrap her arms around us
what beauty ohhh what beauty.
Your mine 










photo from: trustthebum.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment